Which 2017 Acura RDX Package is Ideal for You?
Even within the crowded midst of the luxury crossover SUV segment, the 2017 Acura RDX’s aggressive performance and stunning trim levels make a bold statement. Eschewing the conventions, the vehicle offers a single exceptionally equipped standard trim, then adds the freedom to customize with three separate options packages. From front-line safety technology to soothing comfort, the Acura RDX defines automotive luxury.
The 2017 Acura RDX as Standard
Standard features are shockingly plentiful with the new RDX. As you might expect, dual-zone climate control, keyless ignition and entry, and Pandora Internet radio control are all included, but you’ll also enjoy plenty of amenities generally reserved for top-tier models, including:
- Power Liftgate
- Multi-View Rear Camera
- Heated Front Seats
- 7-Speaker Acura Premium Sound System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Automatic LED Headlights
The AcuraWatch Plus Package
Acura has invested heavily in the burgeoning field of driver-assistance technology, and you can take advantage of such forward-thinking safety features with the AcuraWatch Plus Package, which includes:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Adjusts your cruising speed to maintain a safe distance between your Acura RDX and the vehicle ahead.
- Lane Keeping Assist: If you stray from your lane without signaling, corrective steering pressure will bring you back to center.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: Provides visual alerts when a crash becomes imminent, and even brakes automatically if you fail to react.
The Technology Package
Leather sport seats deliver upscale comfort, but the RDX with Technology Package is defined more by pioneering features, including:
- GPS-Linked Automatic Climate Control
- Acura Navigation System with 3D Mapping, Voice Control, and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic.
- AcuraLink Satellite Communication
You’ll also find an enticing selection of safety upgrades, including a Blind-Spot Assist System with Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor.
Upgrading all the way to the Advance Package puts you in contact with unrivalled refinement. Your Acura RDX will stand on 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels, with front and rear parking sensors equipped for effortless low-speed maneuvering and front seats heated and ventilated to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Further features include rain-sensing windshield wipers and remote engine start.
Explore Acura RDX Options at Elite Acura
From enhanced highway safety between Maple Shade and Cherry Hill to added curb appeal while cruising the streets of Philadelphia, the Acura RDX has exactly what you need. To explore financing options, arrange a test drive, or discuss trim level options with our sales team, feel free to contact us today.